Sunday, August 19, 2007

In Naples

Here we are in Naples! The house we're staying in is great! It's really big; it has two master bed rooms. I got one! :) It also has a pool out back.

Today, after Mass, we drove to Ave Maria town. It was soooo cool! Of course, there's a lot left to do and a lot of room to grow, but I'm so glad I can be a part of it all. It's kind of like being a pioneer. We also checked out some of the new houses. They are really close together, but I'm pretty sure that's a Florida thing. Andrew was ready to move in right then and there! We all had a good time.

Except Anna. She wanted to get back to the house and swim. So after looking at about 7 houses, Mom and Dad dropped us off at the house and went grocery shopping. Emma taught me how to stroke (free style, and breast stroke) properly. ;)

I'll close now; my leg fell asleep and it's killing me!

No comments: