Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Having been rebuked for not updating my blog, I have resolved to add a new post at least twice a month. To be honest I didn't think it mattered any more, and I was a bit paranoid about studying last semester (although I really didn't end up studying more than usual...) But I feel very loved now that I know people check up on my blog so I will try and reciprocate by adding new posts. :)

Currently I am packing like crazy and waiting for my travel buddies to arrive. Tomorrow we are all going to head down south to second semester! I can't wait to see all of my friends again! I'm even excited about classes. Two of my classes (ethics and Latin poetry) will be particularly challenging. Pray for me as I offer my studies up for you!

The beginning of a semester is an optimistic time when you dream about all of the possibilities unincumbered by responsibilities. We shall see if any of these fantasies materialize.

No comments: