Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And so it begins....

The first day of classes went well (considering that I had only one class it would have been hard for it to go badly). I did the homework for that class this morning and loved it! We shall see if this continues into the semester.... :)
Today I have 3 classes in succession: Golden Age Poetry (Latin), Ethics, and American Civilization. I consider these the big three, although I don't think American Civ. will be too hard. I'm bracing myself for the other two. I know I can survive ethics, but today I will find out about poetry. Regardless of the difficulty, I'm really excited about these classes because I really want to learn what they are teaching.
It's been very foggy the past two mornings. Yesterday, I couldn't see the huge Church across the lawn from the academic building! Kinda spooky, but it cleared off. Today, however, while the fog is gone, the grey clouds are persisting. I'm enjoying my crocs and my new pair of fast drying flats ; I'm ready for the rain. :)

No comments: