Friday, January 30, 2009

Procrastination and Papers

So I got no homework done on Thursday and really no homework done today...This is not good. I have a 4-6 pg. Ethics paper due Feb. 12, and a 1 pg. Theology paper due this upcoming Friday. I have a lot of reading to do for Latin and American Civ. It would probably be smart to start researching for an American Civ. paper on a president. I am on the verge of trouble...

Tomorrow is the 19th Century Ball. I hope I can enjoy it with all of this looming over my head...

It's going to be 40 degrees F tomorrow but the weather web site said it would feel like 32. Needless to say, my roommate and I will be using the treadmills at the gym tomorrow instead of running outside. I'm starting to believe in global warming it's been so cold here this semester! ;)

Went on a Target run with some friends today. It was very fun. :) I bought crackers (so that I can actually eat my peanut butter like a spread as it was intended), laundrey detergent, and soap.

Sunday I'm going to a friend's house for some cooking fun. I'm going to show her how to curry potatoes and she is going to teach me to make something (I'm not sure what...)

No comments: