Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Days

Friday Jan. 9: Friends from NC drove down and spent the night at my house.

Sat. Jan. 10: packed breakfast, went to 7 a.m. Mass at the monestary. Hit the road at 8 a.m. Got on 75 S via a route I did not intend several exits before my intended point of entry. Drove, drove, drove. Great company! Good conversations. :) Got to Ave at 8 p.m. 10 p.m. rode with friend to pick up other friends from airport. Happy reunions! Got to bed c. 2 a.m.

Sun. Jan. 11: Woke up, unpacked clothes, got ready for Mass. Went to 10 a.m. Mass, prayed morning prayer. Breakfast, table companions and I decided that we must do something to enjoy the beautiful day so we decided to play soft ball at 3 p.m. Bought text books; I'm exceedingly excited about the selection! I can't wait to read them! 3 p.m. play ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Afterwards took a quick shower, and went to Adoration. Went for a walk with a friend and got caught up. 7 p.m. ate home cooked Asian dinner with friends: GLASS NOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (vegetables and pork included). Ate with chopsticks and was very happy! :) Prayed Rosary on Rosart walk, vespers, surprise birthday party for Fr. Fessio!!!!!!!!!!

Classes start tomorrow. I only have one, so I plan to do such things as: make a weekly and daily schedule, organize class binder, sign up for choir auditions, read the syllabus for ethics, see if I can get the same tutoring job, return unneeded text book, homework, pray, go to discernment meeting.

It's so fun to see all my friends again! I am happy, and ready to start an intense semester of greater intellectual endeavors.

No comments: