Saturday, May 2, 2009

This is Final!

So finals week is now upon us. Several of my friends took exams today. Some even have an exam tomorrow (which is rather a freak occurrence, definitely not the norm). But just to bring everyone up to speed and because I am somewhat in coherent from working on my final ethics paper, I shall use bullet points in no particular order.

  • The last weekend of April I went home for the weekend for my sister's Confirmation. Praise God!!!!!! It was wonderful!
  • My American Civ. final consisted of three take-home essays which I completed upon returning to school. Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I should have started studying sooner, but I don't know what's wrong with me; I'm just not motivated
  • This past Thursday the Women's Discernment Program had an end of semester party which included pizza, ice cream, Irish fiddle (courtesy of yours truly by popular request/compulsion ;) and traditional Filipino dancing. It ended with Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. The perfect end to the semester
  • in Creation and Grace we watched an awesome documentary about Mother Teresa (everyone should watch it!)
  • Storage unit issues are all worked out and everything is all set except the insanity of packing
  • Supposed to be studying but having a really hard time focusing
  • Latin commentary looks pretty good ( when my prof. thought some of the comments were particularly good.) I am very pleased. :)

I have my Latin exam from 7-10 p.m. on Tuesday. I am dangerously indifferent to my performance....Creation & Grace exam is at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday. All the information is bouncing off my head....Ethics Exam (which is really an 8 page take-home essay) is due Thursday at noon.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL FINALS ARE COMPLETED!

No comments: