Sunday, November 11, 2007

Random movie night

Today I went on the WalMart run, and ran around WalMart. I was quite lost for the most part. I thought it was strange that the brownie mix should be on one side of the building, and the disposable foil pans would be on the other side. Any way...I bought everything I had intended to buy with the addition of Ghirardelli brownie mix and a disposable foil pan, and some items for the Thanksgiving food drive. There's actually a competition among the residence halls to see which one can collect the most food. They say the boys always win, usually by questionable means...like counting how much the competition has and going out the night before the deadline and buying just enough to win by one item!

This evening, I didn't really get any homework done. Some of my friends and I went to watch a movie a fellow student had made. It was "The Fall of Gondolin", one of the episodes described in J.R.R. Tolkien's book The Silmilrilion (sorry I can't spell it!) It was approximately 2.5 hours long! While it was still a home made movie, I enjoyed it.

I think I'll go to 10 a.m. Mass tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth! I used to just not like you, but now I don't like you specifically because you're from Georgia. :) You see, the Atlanta Hawks beat my Mavs on Friday, so I must not lik eyou. :)