Monday, November 19, 2007

Midnight Babble

I'm all excited about Thanksgiving break! I'm trying to get my work done so that I can enjoy it. Thus far, things aren't really going as I'd like, but I am learning humility and am being allowed to experience my own limitations.

Last night my friend and I went to see the Rainmaker. It was a student organized play, and, while you had to sift through the secular morals of the play, it was well done. Did I mention that it was outside, under the stars, on a lawn like area? It was very scenic!

It's getting chilly here! Ya'know, mid 50's in the morning. O.k., it's not that cold, but when you've been living in the land of perpetual summer for three months anything below 60 is COLD! The weirdest thing though is how dark it gets. After 6:30 or so it's quite dark! But because we're out in the middle o' no where you can see a lot of stars! Soooo pretty!

Gotta sleep,tomorrow is monday!

No comments: