Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back at AMU

Got back to school yesterday after a good Easter break. :) I was really happy that I got to see so many family members and friends!
I'm happy to be back (despite the literature paper and biology test - both due on Monday next week - which are hanging over my head like a little black rain cloud.) It was quiet at first, but more and more people are returning. It's really fun to see everyone again!
The university is in the midst of an exciting but stressful time as everyone prepares for the dedication of the Oratory tomorrow! I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!! But it was rather short notice, so people are scrambling to get things done. From what I've seen, preparations are going well. Today me and two of my friends helped prepare the music that the choir will be singing for the dedication Mass. This is where I really feel the time crunch: the choir hasn't gone over all of the music yet! I don't sight read well so this is a little unnerving for me! :O Prayers would be appreciated! (Oh, yea, also my throat has been sore ever since I've returned so I also ask for prayers for my throat. St. Blase, pray for me!) Check out http://www.avemaria.edu/ to get the link to watch the dedication via web cam broadcast!
So, you may ask, where did I find time to blog? To be honest, I'm tired of trying to write my lit. paper, and I'm trying to pass time while I wait for my friends to arrive back on campus. But they're taking a long time...I think I'll finish my assigned reading from Paradise Lost and then go to sleep. Big day tomorrow! Mary pray for us!

No comments: