Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall Break!!!!

I had my last midterm today: literature. I believe I did very well on the short answer section. I did what I could for the essay questions. And now it's done! I proceeded to return to the dorm and clean the bathroom because I couldn't stand it! Now everything is nice and clean! I also helped my roommate make chocolate, peanut butter chip cookies. YUM! I went to 5:15 p.m. Mass. I had expected to meet my family there, but they had called and said that they were caught in traffic. My friends and I prayed, and they made it! Then my family went out to dinner. Deep dish pizza! My sister is spending the night with me at the dorm. We're going to stay up late...

1 comment:

uncle steve said...

Hey Biz! congrats on your lit midterm-an A! Great job! So how was the visit with the 'rents? And that deep dish pizza- sounds like a fun time! So did the girls get any sleep when Missy EM came to visit LOL!! Let us know about your other midterms when you can! Have fun, uncle steve